- Director since 2017
- Qualifications and Strategy-Related Experience:
- Extensive expertise in management and operations
- Experience in oversight of strategic acquisitions
- Deep knowledge of the media industry
- 25 years of experience in senior leadership roles in broadcasting
Lougee became President and Chief Executive Officer and a director of TEGNA in June 2017. He previously served as the President of TEGNA Media from July 2007 to May 2017. Prior to joining TEGNA, he served as Executive Vice President, Media Operations for Belo Corp. from 2005 to 2007. Mr. Lougee serves as chairman of the NBC Affiliates Board. He also is the former joint board chairman of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and past chair of the Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB) Board of Directors.