- Director since 2015
- Qualifications and Strategy-Related Experience:
- Significant business, leadership and management experience in media industry
- Expertise in new business planning, operations, marketing and wholesale distribution
- Deep understanding of the use of technology and all aspects of wholesale distribution and international marketing
- Extensive knowledge of leadership, corporate governance and corporate accountability
McGee has been a Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School since July 2013. Previously, he served as a consultant to HBO Home Entertainment from April 2013 to August 2013 after serving as President of HBO Home Entertainment from 1995 until his retirement in March 2013. Mr. McGee held the position of Senior Vice President, Programming, HBO Video, from 1988 to 1995 and prior to that, he served in leadership positions in various divisions of HBO. Mr. McGee is also a former President of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater Foundation and the Film Society of Lincoln Center. He was recognized by Savoy Magazine in 2016 and 2017 as one of the Most Influential Black Corporate Directors and in 2018 the National Association of Corporate Directors named Mr. McGee to the Directorship 100 as one of the country’s most influential boardroom members.