- Director since 2020
- Qualifications and Strategy-Related Experience:
- Financial acumen, investment expertise and a returns-focused mindset, including in media and advertising
- Extensive executive-level experience and leadership abilities
- Deep understanding of financial accounting and internal financial controls
- Significant risk management experience
- Provides a valuable investor-oriented perspective
Grimes held the position of Senior Managing Director, Partner, and Equity Portfolio Manager at Wellington Management Company LLP, an investment management firm, from January 2008 through her retirement in December 2018. Prior to joining Wellington Management Company in 1995, she held the position of Director of Research and Equity Analyst at Wilmington Trust Company, a financial investment and banking services firm, from 1988 to 1995. Before that, Ms. Grimes was a Portfolio Manager and Equity Analyst at First Atlanta Corporation from 1983 to 1986 and at Butcher and Singer from 1986 to 1988. Ms. Grimes is a member of the Financial Analysts Society of Philadelphia and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.