- Director since 2014
- Qualifications and Strategy-Related Experience:
- Significant expertise in overseeing strategic transformations
- Experience leading information technology operations
- Deep knowledge of data analytics, automation, supply chain management and information technology
- Experience developing and implementing digital strategies across organizations
Fonseca is Executive Vice President and Chief Digital and Technology Officer of Pfizer Inc., a position she has held since January 2019. Prior to that she served as Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Quest Diagnostics from April 2014 to December 2018. Previously, Ms. Fonseca served as Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp) from 2008 to 2013. She was named a Healthcare Transformer by Medical, Marketing & Media in 2019 and in 2017 she received the Forbes CIO Innovation Award recognizing CIOs who lead revenue enhancing innovation efforts.