- Director since 2017
- Qualifications and Strategy-Related Experience:
- Significant experience in the industry including media operations, telecommunications programming and content
- Expert in the negotiation of content distribution agreements, including retransmission consent agreements with local broadcaster groups
- Deep understanding of the changing media landscape
- Experience in capitalizing on market opportunities, new technologies and emerging platforms in the media space, including innovative consumer experiences
Witmer is the Founder of LookLeft Media, a startup company focused on the development of new real estate technology and media products, a position she has held since March 2018. Prior to starting LookLeft Media, Ms. Witmer was Executive Vice President, Chief Video & Content Officer of Time Warner Cable, a position she held from January 2012 until May 2016 when Time Warner Cable was acquired by Charter Communications. Prior to that, she served as Time Warner Cable’s Executive Vice President and Chief Programming Officer from January 2007, after holding multiple senior roles with Time Warner Cable beginning in 2001. Prior to joining Time Warner Cable, Ms. Witmer was Vice President and Senior Counsel at Home Box Office, Inc.